BLOG, INFORMATION AND RESOURCES
Resources, discussions and information produced by Charlotte Lattin - Level 5 Sports, Remedial and Holistic Massage and Soft Tissue Therapist, Movement Coach, Psychologist, Runner, Swimmer, Yoga practitioner, Lover of Outdoors, Mum to 4 children, Owner of a crazy dog (and a couple of other dogs) and fascinated by all things to do with how our bodies and minds work...
Enjoy it? Sign up to receive details of new posts as they go live.
The weather outside is frightful, but in my studio it's delightful..!! Excuse the altered song lyrics but it had to be done!
So the studio is up and running, treatments are getting booked in and new treatments are available - now offering Facials, Indian Head Massage and Pregnancy Massage along with the Holistic and Sports Massage so get yourself booked in to try them out! You can also give the gift of treatments by ordering a gift card (either for a specific treatment or for a value) so get in touch if you are looking for a gift (or of course want to treat yourself!!)
With it being Christmas the obligatory Christmas Competition is running - go to Facebook and like and share my page Charlotte Lattin Massage to be in with a chance of winning a FREE 1 hour holistic massage in the New Year (worth £50). The winner will be announced on 23rd December on Facebook.
If you're looking for other gifts this season then here a few ideas:
1. Natural and deliciously scented Weleda goodies - to browse the full range visit:
2. Gift vouchers (of course) email me: email@example.com
3. How about a lovely Yoga Mat? A full review of the best to buy can be found at:
4. The gift of meditation: visit www.headspace.com for more information on gift subscriptions
5. Motivation - check out the options for you or your loved ones wanting to make some changes in the New Year at http://www.vivaciousmelphotography.com/i-am-my-change/
And if all this is too much just get yourself down to the studio for some relaxation!
Opening hours over Christmas:
Closed 12pm 23rd December to 27th December
Open 28th and 29th December
Closed for New Year
Re-opening 2nd January
Check out the new space in the photos below